• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Editorial Blacklight: Retribution Review

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Over the past several years we have seen a prolific amount of free-to-play (F2P) games crop up, from your traditional Asia-based studio to one of gaming’s biggest giants, Valve. Free-to-play titles rely on the sale of in-game items rather than the sale of the game itself in order to create a profit. The business model has proven successful for several studios and has become one of the primary monetization strategies for mobile games.

However, a lot of games that are developed solely for the F2P market lack a lot of “premium” features that we often find in standard game titles.

Continue reading...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Great review Ipaq! Was very impressed with this during the alpha/beta stages, glad to hear the final product turned out well. Definitely need to check it out sometime now that it's on Steam.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Great review Ipaq! Was very impressed with this during the alpha/beta stages, glad to hear the final product turned out well. Definitely need to check it out sometime now that it's on Steam.

The second I saw it on Steam I said: well why the hell not. Turns out it's a pretty good game. Never played the beta much but I enjoyed spending my off time with this game. The weapon customization is just insane, really wish I had more GP to spend and fully spec out a gun to my liking.