• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Blizzard Game Tracking?

flameflash

What should I be doing to trigger blizzard game tracking more frequently? I don't see WoW or Overwatch having been updated in a while (haven't played SCII in a while so that one is on me :p ) on my profile.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I am assuming you've earned new achievements in those games? Since for the Blizzard games, it won't update unless you earn new achievements.

If you have then I'll look into it, maybe something changed on their end again.

You can also try clicking the "Re-Authenticate" link on the Social tab of your account page to see if that fixes it.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think it's fixed now. If we're still not showing all achievements for your WoW profile, it's due to missing character data. Basically we are unable to fetch new character data after the Blizzard access token expires (every 30 days). To refresh the token you just have to click Re-Authenticate from your account page under the social section.

There was a bug though with previously scanned in characters not getting checked for new achievements if the token was invalid, so I have fixed that.

Overwatch is fixed also (seems it added 8 new achievements since).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Awesome! Thanks. So I should just unlink Blizzard and relink occasionally?
That's correct, yes :) Just at least once every 30 days will make sure your character list is up to date here.