• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Blizzard not giving me an option to share Overwatch data for Exophase

citizencr4

My Overwatch profile is public btw. My in-game settings have always let my profile be publicly viewable to everyone. I even checked this by looking at my online profile using a private/incognito browser, and i can see the profile. (I only play Overwatch on PC, if that matters).

But when I try to link the account, I get no option to share with Exophase. See the attached screenshot.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-12-11 020318.png
    Annotation 2019-12-11 020318.png
    214 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems to be fine, I just ran a manual scan on your profile and it picked up the Overwatch achievements. I don't know if you just linked it (can take some time before it scans them, or maybe the privacy settings weren't right before.)

They don't have an official Overwatch API that's why it doesn't ask for permissions on the sign in screen.