• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Blizzard Not Updating On Profile?

BigPete7978

Just wondering if I am the only one having the issue of Blizzard not updating on their profile? I have earned quite a few achievements on World Of Warcraft, and they are no longer updating at all.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Scanner seems to be working fine. Have you tried re-linking your Blizzard account? If you earned the achievements under new characters in WoW then that requires re-linking (can only get the character list during the linking process).

BigPete7978

Scanner seems to be working fine. Have you tried re-linking your Blizzard account? If you earned the achievements under new characters in WoW then that requires re-linking (can only get the character list during the linking process).
Will simply clicking Re-authenticate work? Or do I have to unlink it the link it all over again?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor