• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Blizzard username has not updated yet for a month

Richtoon

Last month I have changed my Blizzard username but it never update on my Exophase profile. I did tried unlinked and linked Blizzard account but still showing old username.

Also I would like make a request to change my Blizzard icon on my Exophase profile please.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Try re-linking your account again. Battle.net works a bit differently than the others and we can only get the username during the linking process, not during normal scans. It should update it now if a change is detected when linking.

Can you upload the avatar you want to use here? It did update to your new Overwatch avatar now I think but not sure if that's the one you want.

Richtoon

I will try again re-linking account and play Blizzard game like Overwatch, hopeful will work to update my new username.
I have same blizzard profile pic for years on exophase. I can’t change it. I did changed pics few times on my blizzard account.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I will try again re-linking account and play Blizzard game like Overwatch, hopeful will work to update my new username.
I have same blizzard profile pic for years on exophase. I can’t change it. I did changed pics few times on my blizzard account.

We don't have access to pull the account avatar. Only the avatars set for each individual game (It's using the avatar from your Overwatch character right now I think) - and since each character can have their own avatar it just chooses a random one. I made a suggestion on their forums about including the account avatar in the API, will see if anything comes of it: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/include-account-avatar-in-oauth-user-info-endpoint/9455

You can upload the avatar here as an attachment and I can manually set it though.