• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Blizzard won't remove off from my profile?

Richtoon

I have unlinked Blizzard account and it still showing on my profile. I don't like because it has no game and profile pic, I don't want it showing up on my gamercard. I only want PSN, XBLA, Steam and Origin on my gamercard.

Hope you can help me with it?

Thanks =3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have unlinked Blizzard account and it still showing on my profile. I don't like because it has no game and profile pic, I don't want it showing up on my gamercard. I only want PSN, XBLA, Steam and Origin on my gamercard.

Hope you can help me with it?

Thanks =3

Have removed it, it'll go away from your gamercard the next time one of your profiles are updated.

Sorry that you were experiencing issues with the Blizzard tracking. I did see your post but so far wasn't able to find any issues on our end. Honestly, the API they provide is kind of buggy right now. I've seen a lot of bug reports on their developer forums that have went unresolved for months. Hoping that it's improved eventually