• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Blizzard won't remove off from my profile?

I have unlinked Blizzard account and it still showing on my profile. I don't like because it has no game and profile pic, I don't want it showing up on my gamercard. I only want PSN, XBLA, Steam and Origin on my gamercard.

Hope you can help me with it?

Thanks =3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
I have unlinked Blizzard account and it still showing on my profile. I don't like because it has no game and profile pic, I don't want it showing up on my gamercard. I only want PSN, XBLA, Steam and Origin on my gamercard.

Hope you can help me with it?

Thanks =3
Have removed it, it'll go away from your gamercard the next time one of your profiles are updated.

Sorry that you were experiencing issues with the Blizzard tracking. I did see your post but so far wasn't able to find any issues on our end. Honestly, the API they provide is kind of buggy right now. I've seen a lot of bug reports on their developer forums that have went unresolved for months. Hoping that it's improved eventually