• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Borderlands 2

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is anyone else grabbing this tomorrow?

I sunk a lot of hours into the first one and think it's one of the better coop titles on the market.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I am. Really pumped for it, seems like they've improved all aspects of the game from what I've seen. Unlocks on Steam tonight in the US for those getting it on PC :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Holy shit. Game looks amazing on PC. Gearbox did a top notch job on the port.

81b6acfbaf7284c5c72ad3bb503cec5d3bf3f6a1.jpg

7920746b7692a62801397bd7fd7350d3aa44e90e.jpg

8d650a9aa5deb9d4269a3a5a4b9b56ec0863b892.jpg

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Already have it preloaded but it doesn't unlock until Friday. Dam North Americans ¬.¬

El Diablo

I want this game so bad. Is there a LAN multiplayer like in the first one or only online?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm trying to figure out what chapter to play. I'm leaning towards the gunzerker class because I'd be willing to bet there are going to be a ton of assassins.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm trying to figure out what chapter to play. I'm leaning towards the gunzerker class because I'd be willing to bet there are going to be a ton of assassins.

Yeah I went gunzerker. Caught a Breaking Bad reference on the character customization screen, one of the skin options is Breaking Bald.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I got my Gunzerker to Level 7 last night with a friend. I like the health refill when using the class power, but I think I'm going to start a Commando tonight.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Man, it looks amazing on the PC. I really wish I could get it on PC but if anything my friends are going to pick it up for the Xbox so I got it for that. First time I've picked up a game on Xbox 360 over PC that isn't a COD/Halo title.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Gearbox was tweeting golden key codes yesterday. I snagged two and didn't get anything impressive from the chest. Shields one key and pistols on the other. I was hoping for an assault rifle.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So apparently I'm the only one still playing this.

I'm looking for anyone who has some Legendary level 50 gear to dupe with. I've got some to dupe back, but want more, etc.

For the 360.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
So apparently I'm the only one still playing this.

I'm looking for anyone who has some Legendary level 50 gear to dupe with. I've got some to dupe back, but want more, etc.

For the 360.

Duping!? Abe I thought you were better than that ;) I stopped around lvl 26. Just been busy with work and being lazy. I like to complete all the side quests before moving on but they're just a pain right now. I think when I do pick the game back up I'm going to go straight through the main quest and say screw it to all the side ones.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I used to dupe gear all the time with Dark Souls.

I decided to mod my gamesave to give myself a bigger backpack and now have a ton of guns. If you guys need some level 50 orange weapons and relics, let me know.