• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Borderlands

TeamOverload

After having to repurchase this on Playstation 3, I FINALLY finished this off today, and I must say..I'm a bit disappointed with the ending. Probably going to end up purchasing the DLC however and see how those are, as on the whole I did love the game. Time to start with killin some zombies :D

EvilSeph

Administrator
I love this game. What class did you play? I've yet to play General Knoxx's DLC as I've been playing in the Underdome Riot DLC whenever I do play and it is awesome.

PR0fessor Burnt

I love this game. What class did you play? I've yet to play General Knoxx's DLC as I've been playing in the Underdome Riot DLC whenever I do play and it is awesome.

General Knoxx's is the best of the DLC imo was how the end of the original game should have been

TeamOverload

I just went straight up soldier, how about you?
And I heard that Underdome Riot was the worst of the DLC and also the most challenging, true?

EvilSeph

Administrator
Worst? Really? Because it is the most challenging? That's pretty sad. It's like L4D2 with mutations, it's awesome.

I played with hunter first but it was too boring and easy (my bird killed *everything* I saw - I know I can just respec, but why is this even possible!?), then I played soldier with some friends and that was fun but now I'm playing with a siren and having a blast. Best class in the game.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Worst? Really? Because it is the most challenging? That's pretty sad. It's like L4D2 with mutations, it's awesome.

I played with hunter first but it was too boring and easy (my bird killed *everything* I saw - I know I can just respec, but why is this even possible!?), then I played soldier with some friends and that was fun but now I'm playing with a siren and having a blast. Best class in the game.

Haven't you been playing siren for months now?
I really should get stuck into the 2nd playthrough and the DLC but have a lot of assignment work and UCAS stuff going on right now D:

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
After having to repurchase this on Playstation 3, I FINALLY finished this off today, and I must say..I'm a bit disappointed with the ending. Probably going to end up purchasing the DLC however and see how those are, as on the whole I did love the game. Time to start with killin some zombies :D

Did you ditch your 360 or something? I liked this game, but the DLC didn't appeal to me.

TeamOverload

Not sure if that's why people don't like it, or if it's because it's just the least exciting and has the least variety. I still plan on picking it up once I polish off Zombie Island regardless.

Did you ditch your 360 or something? I liked this game, but the DLC didn't appeal to me.
Yeah, a few months back. I just got frustrated with it dying on me so many times. Still love the XBOX software wise, but it doesn't do me any good when the hardware doesn't work.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The Zombie Island of Dr. Zed was super fun.

I couldn't even finish that DLC it was so repetitive. I think playing it with a maxed out character also made it pretty lame to me as well. This game shines with characters that aren't maxed out.

Bran

Yell
I couldn't even finish that DLC it was so repetitive. I think playing it with a maxed out character also made it pretty lame to me as well. This game shines with characters that aren't maxed out.

I've never played a maxed out character with that game.