• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Borderlands

PR0fessor Burnt

Last Night I found a revolver that does 777 damage plus three explosion and also every shot either fires a electric shot a corrosive shot or a incindery shot its really kickass

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
On my second playthrough (currently lvl 40) and haven't been finding it to be more difficult at all. I was able to kill Marley and Moe with relative ease (granted it did take a few minutes but no deaths). I also found a good place where I was just saving the game grabbing a chest and selling the items and repeating the process. I didn't get any good items from that though, still primarily using weapons I had from the beginning of the playthrough

EvilSeph

Administrator
Yea, figured it out while I was playing earlier. Should have put two and two together.

Anyone else have trouble with the sniper rifle mission? The one where you have to collect the 4 parts of the weapon. I need just the sniper body and the marker is telling me is in between a building and a cliff but i got another piece extremely close to that marker already and ive searched the entire area and cant find jack shit to collect. Im thinking a glitch or bug? idk. But its stuck and the quest is already gray :/ annoying

I was just doing that quest so I thought I'd take screenshots to help you out.

General tips about treasure hunts:
  • Find the pieces in order. If you skip one, you'll mess up the waypoint system.
  • Go towards the waypoint then look for a cash bag icon on your compass and follow that instead. Provided there are no drops nearby, this will lead you to the item you're looking for.

Finding each sniper rifle piece:
1.) Go into Arid Hills
2.) Follow the map till you get to a save point
3.) Keep following the map until you get to the entrance of an area where you'll see the sniper body [if I recall correctly] (albeit with a piece on top evident from the green light that shows on quest items):
sniper_body.png

4.) Go up the hill on the right, kill the guys and go straight while continuously looking left until you see this (or right to get to the Sniper Barrel as shown in the pic after this):
sniper_stock_arrow.png

sniper_barrel.png

5.) Follow the arrow and jump on top of the hut to get to the Sniper Stock:
sniper_stock.png

6.) Drop down and you'll see the Sniper Sight next to the ramp on the left that lets you go back up top:
sniper_sight.png

Hope this helps.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Yea I found it ES, it actually wasnt near the marker, it was quite a bit away from it but eventually I spotted it in frustration lol

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Thats pretty sweet. I usually go for the shield with a quick recharge stat or very fast health regeneration. Kind of what works when youre a shotgun soldier, a shield isnt worth shit when youre up close to an enemy.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm about to hit 50 for my Hunter. I joined up with a group 3 other of people all level 47 and we went to Old Haven and just ran around and we were leveled up two levels in about 5-10 minutes.

Also, can anyone help me out with the Arena achievement? I've never gone into it with anyone else in the party, so I'm not sure what it is. If I had to guess, it's just like a duel.

twelve

I'm not dead
I'm about to hit 50 for my Hunter. I joined up with a group 3 other of people all level 47 and we went to Old Haven and just ran around and we were leveled up two levels in about 5-10 minutes.

Also, can anyone help me out with the Arena achievement? I've never gone into it with anyone else in the party, so I'm not sure what it is. If I had to guess, it's just like a duel.
It's a 3 round duel, can do it yourself too just grab a second controller and play splitscreen.

You can get the achievement for winning a duel without taking damage this way as well.

Quick question, when you complete the main storyline can you go back and finish off any quests that you missed?

twelve

I'm not dead
Cheers. I'm really enjoying this game, didn't like it particularly at first but it's grown on me. Problem is I struggle to have a quick go on it, once I start I'll be playing for hours on end.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Thanks twelve. That was the last one I needed for 1000/1000 on this.

Time to try out Dragon Age Origins now.

Edit - What are you playing this on twelve?

Just started a single player run on this after playing it in co-op and it's just as fun. There's just something about getting to keep everything to yourself haha. This is definitely a game that's hard to put down, even after several hours of play.

Chathurga

I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what makes a gun better. I have a 3x corrosive 250 damage sniper and one of those alien electro guns that deals 190 damage. The alien sniper hurts so much more, I can't figure this shit out.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what makes a gun better. I have a 3x corrosive 250 damage sniper and one of those alien electro guns that deals 190 damage. The alien sniper hurts so much more, I can't figure this shit out.

I've found that Corrosive weapons only really come into play once you hit Old haven and beyond in terms of enemies. Anything that's armored is more affected by corrosive damage.

Fire is good early on with Raiders, same with Explosive damage. I don't like using Electric weapons just because you lose your target on the screen with the big blue explosions.

I'm pretty sure all of the alien weapons have a built in electric damage component to them, or at least some of them do. That may account for the higher damage output you're seeing Chathurga.

Rate of fire is the biggest thing I look for in snipers after damage output.

PS3, as with everything.

You should have grabbed it for your 360. I think more of here play it on that than on PS3.

Joey

The lack of internet has totally killed my intrest in this game. I put in about 17 hours, beat the first playthrough, and I just don't want to play anymore. I just want to play some Co-op.

This shit fucking sucks.

twelve

I'm not dead
You should have grabbed it for your 360. I think more of here play it on that than on PS3.
Yeah I know. But my friends are PS3 people, and to be honest so am I. I keep the 360 for exclusives, it hasn't been switched on for (gotta be) close to 6 months.