• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Borderlands

Colm

I finished Playthrough 1 today but seeing as all my leftover quests were deemed "Trivial" (I was lvl35 btw), I skipped right into Playthrough 2 after [blackout]giving the key back to Tannis[/blackout].

I used a 76x7dmg revolver for most of the endgame, it was awesome. I also kept two elemental revolvers, a good Scattergun (it was around 70x12), some combat rifles, a sniper rifle, and three rocket launchers (two elemental and a burst-fire). I had two Erdian weapons, but I sold them because they had a low rate of fire...
Also, I tend to veer towards electical in elemental weapons. Fire's useless during the endgame, corrosive is nice but a bit rarer, and I didn't use explosive in my weapons but I had a decent explosive artifact for my Scorpio, so I used that mostly throughout the game.

Colm

yeah, this playthrough I'll be focusing more on sidequests though as I didn't do enough of them first time round and then they just all got too easy :p
Also, the Hive is the easiest "boss" ever. I beat him on four player online, and only two players were above level 22. I spent more ammo healing my team during the fight than killing the thing tbh

Joey

I want to beat all the quests before I goto my second playthrough, but I've already done all the available ones, and none of the bounty boards have anything. This confuses me, because I don't have either of the "Complete all the quests in XXX" achievements.

Kinda making this game frustrating.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I want to beat all the quests before I goto my second playthrough, but I've already done all the available ones, and none of the bounty boards have anything. This confuses me, because I don't have either of the "Complete all the quests in XXX" achievements.

Kinda making this game frustrating.

The Claptrap quests also count towards those achievements. Have you been getting them as you are playing?

In the first area, there is one in the Shock Mines and one in the place where you get Sledge's Key.

twelve

I'm not dead
I got the Firestone one but I'm really expecting to miss something with the New Haven one. Been a while since I've seen a buggered claptrap too.

Joey

The Claptrap quests also count towards those achievements. Have you been getting them as you are playing?

In the first area, there is one in the Shock Mines and one in the place where you get Sledge's Key.
Its weird, I gave up and started my second playthrough, and after finishing the first quest in the game (fresh off the bus, I think its called), I got the arid badlands acheivement. Must have been a bug or something.

Keep in mind, I'm playing with out the patch.

TeamOverload

Thinking about possibly picking this up for PC. Not a huge PC gamer, but I've been looking for something to play since my 360 is off getting repaired, and for times that I have nothing better to do anyways. Not sure yet though..

eldiablov

Contributor
Thinking about possibly picking this up for PC. Not a huge PC gamer, but I've been looking for something to play since my 360 is off getting repaired, and for times that I have nothing better to do anyways. Not sure yet though..

Just to let you know there's no piracy protection. None at all.

Just to let you know there's no piracy protection. None at all.

Unless of course you ACTUALLY buy it retail, and get stuck with SecuROM....

But no, there's absolutely no protection for online play. Just create an account, and you're off.

Joey

Unless of course you ACTUALLY buy it retail, and get stuck with SecuROM....

But no, there's absolutely no protection for online play. Just create an account, and you're off.

Wow, that's really stupid of them... Looks like I made the right choice when it came to witch version to purchase. 2 for 1 mate.

TeamOverload

Never ended up getting around to downloading the PC version, but just received the 360 version last night as an early Christmas present. Haven't had too much time to play yet, but it seems like it'll be an enjoyable game to play. Loving the entire presentation of the game so far though I definitely must say.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I got this game for Christmas, and finished it yesterday with a total play time of 22hr 30mins. I thought Borderlands was a good game on the whole, but for some reason reminded me a lot of Fallout 3. Probebly with all the talk of a 'Vault' throughout the game. :mellow:

El Diablo

Did any of you guys buy the DLC, and if so was it worth it?