• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Brazilian portuguese support: voluntary translation

Patineti

Hello people. All right?

I am a Brazilian player, and my English level should be around 50%. I have no problem understanding the site, talking to people, and everything, but it would be great if Exophase had the option of Brazilian Portuguese as a language.

As I am studying English to become fluent, and just as importantly the fact that I have full command of the grammar rules of my official language (which is nothing but my obligation as I am a journalist), it would be a great pleasure if I could perform a voluntary translation into Brazilian Portuguese for Exophase.

I don't know if Exophase would be interested in this, but if there is a desire now, or at some other time, I would love to voluntarily translate to the site.

I leave here my idea.

A big hug to all of you and thank you very much!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
I appreciate the offer :) I'm definitely open to adding more language options to the site. Probably this should wait until we get the redesign live, I'll send you a PM when we get closer to launching the beta.

Patineti

I appreciate the offer :) I'm definitely open to adding more language options to the site. Probably this should wait until we get the redesign live, I'll send you a PM when we get closer to launching the beta.
Yeah! <3

Count on me, Sphere. I'll be waiting!