• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Brazilian portuguese support: voluntary translation

Patineti

Hello people. All right?

I am a Brazilian player, and my English level should be around 50%. I have no problem understanding the site, talking to people, and everything, but it would be great if Exophase had the option of Brazilian Portuguese as a language.

As I am studying English to become fluent, and just as importantly the fact that I have full command of the grammar rules of my official language (which is nothing but my obligation as I am a journalist), it would be a great pleasure if I could perform a voluntary translation into Brazilian Portuguese for Exophase.

I don't know if Exophase would be interested in this, but if there is a desire now, or at some other time, I would love to voluntarily translate to the site.

I leave here my idea.

A big hug to all of you and thank you very much!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I appreciate the offer :) I'm definitely open to adding more language options to the site. Probably this should wait until we get the redesign live, I'll send you a PM when we get closer to launching the beta.

Patineti

I appreciate the offer :) I'm definitely open to adding more language options to the site. Probably this should wait until we get the redesign live, I'll send you a PM when we get closer to launching the beta.

Yeah! <3

Count on me, Sphere. I'll be waiting!