• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Bulletstorm

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Typical thread for a new game.

Actually I'm really pumped for this game, as I haven't been for an FPS for quite some time, if anything else because it looks and plays silly fun.

I played the demo and was baffled at all the random ways to kill people I was finding. I may not buy it at launch but as soon as it's at a decent price, I AM getting it.

PR0fessor Burnt

My friend and I where having a blast with the demo competing over who could get the highest score. pretty excited for it, probably just going to rent it though

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So this game is pretty fun. I played the first act of the campaign and it really over the top action wise.

TeamOverload

Yeah, it's definitely pretty addicting. A nice change of pace, although some similarities to Gears still appear. Not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah, it's definitely pretty addicting. A nice change of pace, although some similarities to Gears still appear. Not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

This game got me more excited to see what they changed in Gears.

Adiuvo

I was planning on picking this up until Deus Ex got delayed into April. Now too many games fall around March, and I'm not going to buy them all when they're $60 a game on PC =/

LocutusEstBorg

I was planning on picking this up until Deus Ex got delayed into April. Now too many games fall around March, and I'm not going to buy them all when they're $60 a game on PC =/

You can VPN into an Indian PC and buy it DirectDownload from EA Store for [STRIKE]$20[/STRIKE] $22. It has achievements on the PC so it's totally worth it. I'm an achievement whore, but I'm not dedicated enough.

Kekekekekekek...

2997 Indian rupees = 66.218715 U.S. dollars

The console version of each of those is still $60 here. Like anyone is gonna buy them.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I bought this game the other day after much debating, but decided it was worth it for the gears beta at least :p

I'm really liking it so far, Im almost at the end of the campaign, and I've played a little bit of online. The online wasnt that great but it was still fun enough to play

Spiros

Maiki
A bit dissapointing there's no co-op campaign mode, though I'm still really excited about this game, I'll pick it up when I have more time and money. Anyone have an idea of how long, typically, the campaign will be?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Campaign took me about 6-7 hours on normal.

TeamOverload

I'm about halfway through. Definitely an action packed right. Echoes is fun and addicting. Have yet to try online multiplayer yet though.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The online is pretty worthless if your not in a party communicating, but the campaign is extremely fun. I'm on Act 7 at the moment and have done a little over 75% of the skillshots available.

LocutusEstBorg

The settings are very restricted on the PC but it blows away the console version in texture quality and sharpness. Unless you can max it out with AA+AF at native resolution, the PC version isn't worth it.