• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Buy a Mac, get an Olympus 10MP Digital Camera or iPod touch for free

Cryox

Bro.
now, do you have to be going to college for this, or is it just advertised that way?

Cryox

Bro.
You have to search for your college and say you attend that one.

Someone told me awhile back that you had to have proof of that you went to the college or whatever :/ I guess they were full of it

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Don't every buy an Olympus camera. They take those stupid fucking xD (<---that's not a smiley) cards instead of SD like all the other reasonable cameras.

Seth

MD Party Room
Don't every buy an Olympus camera. They take those stupid fucking xD (<---that's not a smiley) cards instead of SD like all the other reasonable cameras.

Most of the new Olympus have support for microSD....

Stylus 1040

xploren

Contributor
LOL! I think this is one of those features that sounds good on paper only..

Sounds like the camera traumatizes the picture-taker by shooting the person with a smile in the face, and burns that horrible smile the person being shot had has into the picture-taker's memory so that he never wants to see a smile again.

In all seriousness though, I agree. :p

Cryox

Bro.
LOL! I think this is one of those features that sounds good on paper only..

I would hope there would be an Off option for that feature, otherwise you would never get a good picture. (amusement parks, crowded places etc)