• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Buying a New Laptop..

I going from this peice of sh!t... (Upgraded 2GB)
Walmart.com: Acer Aspire 3680 14.1" Widescreen Laptop PC w/ Intel Celeron M Processor 420: Unassigned Electronics

to this....

Gateway Official Site: Shop - Notebooks – T-1424u Laptop Product Details

Does anybody have good experience with gateways? I currently looking for a laptop that does not lag on Vista and Play my classic game Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising & Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. I like to keep under $500 dollars. So what you think? will this be nice laptop to enjoy?

Also will this work for WOW?

Seth

MD Party Room
Spend a extra 50 bucks it well worth it for the CPU upgrade alone..

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_can_series.do?storeName=computer_store&category=notebooks&a1=Category&v1=Everyday%20computing&series_name=G70t_series&aoid=35252

The HP Home & Home Office Store still offers the HP G70t Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz 17" Widescreen Notebook, model no. NJ774AV, for $549.99 with free shipping via the directions below. That's $20 under our mention from four weeks ago and the lowest total price we've seen for a G70t laptop. Sales tax is added where applicable. It features an Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2GHz dual-core processor, 17" 1440x900 widescreen LCD, 3GB RAM, 250GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA hard drive, DVD burner, 802.11g wireless, webcam, 6-cell battery, and Windows Vista Home Basic. To get this deal:

1. Click here to start and select the top "Customize and Buy" button
2. choose "FREE Upgrade to 3GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)..."
3. choose "FREE Upgrade to 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive..."
4. apply coupon code "SV2132"