• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Buying/selling area?

Roe

What would eveyone else think of a selling/trading section on the forums for people to ask for stuff or can sell things that they dont want to do gaming. Just thought of it while browsing through some other forums.

Rules

* No racist, sexist or any other discriminating comments.
* No flaming, trolling, spamming or advertising.
* Discussion of legally backed up games is allowed. We have a zero-tolerance policy on this. Asking for help on any downloaded game will get your thread closed. On the second offense you will be banned.
* Requesting or posting links to illegal game downloads, commonly referred to as ISOs or ROMs, is forbidden.
* Do not make useless posts.
* Post in the correct forum or category.
* We can change any of the rules at any time.
* No selling of products or services.

good idea but no dice

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
thread revived xD No if you guys want to trade or sell games that's fine. The rule is for those idiots who come in just to spam their product offers.

For now though, use the off-topic forum for this. If there is more demand I will create a separate section.

Roe

thread revived xD No if you guys want to trade or sell games that's fine. The rule is for those idiots who come in just to spam their product offers.

For now though, use the off-topic forum for this. If there is more demand I will create a separate section.
OK then thanks x3sphere!!!

Darkchild

The Doctor

X3Sphere just remember this, clarify that Exophase.com won't be responsible if a "trade" doesn't go well ok? You might have problems because of that XD

J

Junit

yeah it would be cool but if someone got ripped off there would be lots of rulebreaking on the forums :/

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

XsavioR

im kinda mixed on this... if and more likely when some thing goes wrong , it will reflect poorly on the site, and perhaps disuade the newbies its meant to guide from trusting it. its a great idea,, however im still not positive it will have a good overall impact , over time. things would go wrong, and i would hate for the site to feel the impact.

just my two cents... see how it goes

shadowforte

im kinda mixed on this... if and more likely when some thing goes wrong , it will reflect poorly on the site, and perhaps disuade the newbies its meant to guide from trusting it. its a great idea,, however im still not positive it will have a good overall impact , over time. things would go wrong, and i would hate for the site to feel the impact.

just my two cents... see how it goes

By something going wrong do you mean bad traders? Because that should not make new comers scared. That happens on ebay all the time, but people still go there. All I am saying is there is alot more to this site, so if your coming here just for fun, the trading should not bother.