• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Call of Duty 4

Moose

Meta Moose
I figured that most of us here play this game, so a discussion thread would be nice for get-togethers and such.

Anybody up for a game sometime? We can work on the date/time later.

Also, no fanboyism please. :)

twelve

I'm not dead
Haven't played it for months. Too many other games on the go.

Also Abe was talking about adding a forum for this sort of thing, when that's done it's probably better to have a seperate thread per console as no game that I know of is cross compatible.

Serideth

I'm up for playing it on the 360, but only if people have mics, I love being able to chat while playing.

I need to buy gold, for some reasons they canceled my subscription.

Moose

Meta Moose
I have a mic... just got off playing some with my friends.

Mike, I think I removed you from my friends list because your status was 'Offline'. I assumed you had sold it again. :p

Is your gamertag still Serideth?

Savagefreak

$ ./savage.sh
I still play this from time to time.
Imo it's the best CoD.
Yes, it even beats CoD2.

-Alex-

I actually <3 this game, only in the first prestige though ):, nearly completed it though, and will be ready to move onto the second.
At the minute my two fave sets are:

G36C
--Blue Camo
--ACOG scope
Deagle
Bandoiler
Stopping Power
Extreme Conditioning

Fairly standard set, the ACOG scope offers me the range and the stopping power give it sniper qualities. It's quite a fast firing gun so you can also spray it when needed. Extreme conditioning is just out of choice for a speedy exit when needed. The Deagle is just great at close combats when your out of rounds for the G36C, but otherwise I would pick another weapon up. The choice of Bandoiler is simple, I like having plenty of rounds when I have a high kill streak going on.

M14
--Red Dot
MP5
--Red Dot
Bandoiler
Overkill
Steady Aim

No need for stopping power on the M14, it's a brutal gun to start with but the recoil is massive, due to this it's not a great gun for the ACOG. And for the more intense fire fights at close range I have the MP5, which deals enemys a hefty blow.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
My S&D class normally gets me around 6-9 kills a game:

MP5 with Silencer
Frag x3
Stopping Power/UAV Jammer
Extreme Conditioning/Dead Silence

Search and Destroy is pretty much the only gametype I play. Also if you haven't already, try setting up a Knifing class for S&D, it's so much fun. Mine:

M40 Sniper (for the ghille suit)
Flash Bang x3
Juggernaut
Extreme Conditioning/UAV Jammer/ Dead Silence

Sullivan

Pixel Princess said:
My Gamertag is CaptainSerideth
Dude, I have your old account, and it say you haven't logged in for over 250 days. lol

Brad

Yoshimi
Have this for PC, mouse and keyboard for me.

Anyone else?

Seth

MD Party Room
You know this game is also for pc...

Sullivan

Frenchb0ygenius said:
I've got an obsession for no scoping with the M40A3...but I suck:p
I owned both Frenchy and Vee, 2 vs 1 and I beat em' both.