• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops Editions Detailed

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
CODBO_360_PE_Spread.jpg

With November slowing approaching, Activision has unveiled the 3 separate retail editions of Treyarch

Riorio99

This is easily the best free gift ever, aside from stuff that is seriously collectible, like the Uncharted 2 Fortune Edition. I'm considering getting this just for the little Spy Car, to be honest.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Really can't find a scenario where an RC car like this would come in handy, I'll be sticking with the hardened edition if anything

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
What do you mean come in handy? It's an RC car, it's used for fun it has no other purpose.

The fun-factor for RC cars wore off on me a long time ago - unless it's a really fast one I don't see a need to play with it

Robby

Los Doyers!
The fun-factor for RC cars wore off on me a long time ago - unless it's a really fast one I don't see a need to play with it

Same. When I was a kid, RC cars were fun.
But now that I grew up, and played with more faster rc cars, this doesn't have any appeal to me.

I'll give this a download.

El Diablo

But like you can totally pretend you're a spy with it! (until the car gets 20 feet away and stops receiving commands from the control and you need to run closer to it to do anything, blowing your cover)

How effective is an RC car as a "spy device" anyway, wouldn't any normal person notice a car driving around near them, let alone hear it?

eldiablov

Contributor
But like you can totally pretend you're a spy with it! (until the car gets 20 feet away and stops receiving commands from the control and you need to run closer to it to do anything, blowing your cover)

How effective is an RC car as a "spy device" anyway, wouldn't any normal person notice a car driving around near them, let alone hear it?

I don't expect the Soviets will have any interest in this RC car. What a crap product.