• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops MP Teaser Hits The Web

Call of Duty Membership rumor hmm

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Call of Duty Membership rumor hmm

There is no membership required for BlackOps. It was confirmed in a forum post by one of the devs. CBA trying to find said post.

As for Black Ops, it's looking reaaaaally good. Think it may be a Day 1 purchase DESPITE how Activision and IW handled MW2 on the PC. :S

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
They'll probably have a similar system to Halo / Bungie in terms of stat-tracking and clip sharing

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm torn between pre-ordering this or Halo: Reach... does anybody want to shine some light on my situation? =P

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm torn between pre-ordering this or Halo: Reach... does anybody want to shine some light on my situation? =P

Why not both? I'm getting both; although if I had to choose I would probably pick Halo since it's definitely going to offer a great campaign, multiplayer and co-op (split-screen MP as well, not sure if Black Ops will have that)

Moose

Meta Moose
Why not both? I'm getting both; although if I had to choose I would probably pick Halo since it's definitely going to offer a great campaign, multiplayer and co-op (split-screen MP as well, not sure if Black Ops will have that)

I wish I could afford both but I'm really tight for money at the moment and need to choose just one. =( I'll end up picking the other up later in the year anyway but I wanna choose the one that has the best value for money at the moment so perhaps I should go for Reach.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It's also coming out a lot sooner so it should definitely keep you occupied for a while if you are looking to play anything new soon.