• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

Dan

Contributor
Anything looks good on the L96A1 asit scares you into thinkin so.

Most camo on this game is terrible IMO.

LocutusEstBorg

It makes the gun look extremely realistic on my monitor. The lighting on the grain on the metal looks especially good; almost like it's really there behind the screen.

El Diablo

Just wondering...is there anyway to play "multiplayer" offline in this game with bots on ps3? I was at my friends house the other day and we were playing split screen with bots on the 360 because he said he didn't have xbox live but how exactly do you do it?

El Diablo

Apparently the option is only there when you're connected to the internet or have a working internet connection or something. The option wasn't there until I set up my internet.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I was disappointed in that. I was expecting to play against bots offline when I don't have access to a connection or something but you have to be connected to live or psn.

They changed it right before the game came out, before you would have been able to do it offline.

PR0fessor Burnt

Yeah I was disappointed in that. I was expecting to play against bots offline when I don't have access to a connection or something but you have to be connected to live or psn.

They changed it right before the game came out, before you would have been able to do it offline.

Thats strange because the other day I couldn't connect to xbox live yet I could still play against bots

Robby

Los Doyers!
Oh really? They might have changed it then.

El Diablo

Well I can say for a fact that before I had connected to the internet and logged in at least once there was no option to play like that in the split screen menu. Just a blank spot where that normally would be, then after going online once and updating the game the option shows up so maybe it has something to do with that small patch changing it, or just having to log in at least once so it has the info (maybe to prevent people from pirating it and being able to play solely with bots with never having to go online at all).

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah they patched the game so you can play bots offline, it wasn't originally there.
Also, PS3 version got updated today, here's the changes for anyone who doesn't want to try and access the callofduty forums as they're so shite:
Code:
1/25/11 (Patch 1.06)
New Features:
#