• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Xando, seeing as your playing the campaign, how does it compare to MW2's one?

Really haven't played much yet to be honest. Haven't completed the first mission. Will do more later in the week.
Last night I did a livestream, which unexpectedly got to about 200 viewers, and apparently got linked on callofduty.com >:[

ilyace

I was at gamestop the other day preordering this, and one of the guys working there was showing me this shirt they had that they were wanting to give out for preorders, it was really dope.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I always play games early on Live. Yeah, I read about those AP25 checks and only Fable 3 has them, but I'm not a fan of Fable so I never downloaded it.

Megaupload is extremely slow right now though...

So you played online yet Rob91? :)

Robby

Los Doyers!
Haha no.

I thought about it, and there is no point since the multiplayer servers aren't up. But I may feel like teasing my buddies so I might hop online this week for the hell of it.

I think it is lame Training Combat doesn't work unless you are connected to XBL. I was excited for this so I could play by myself offline.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Haha no.

I thought about it, and there is no point since the multiplayer servers aren't up. But I may feel like teasing my buddies so I might hop online this week for the hell of it.

I think it is lame Training Combat doesn't work unless you are connected to XBL. I was excited for this so I could play by myself offline.

Yeah it's very lame. You used Xval to check if you're flagged?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I did, it said secdata was clean.
My xbox was a stock mw2, flashed straight to lt, and been playing games online and early since, including the big Reach.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah I did, it said secdata was clean.
My xbox was a stock mw2, flashed straight to lt, and been playing games online and early since, including the big Reach.

Fair enough.
Said the secdata was clean for both my flashed 360s, though I haven't updated them yet.
You've probably seen the threads of some people claiming that they got flagged according to Xval after updating but never touching Fable 3? What do you think?

Robby

Los Doyers!
The update itself is safe, c4 posted the logs, it did no vendor packets, just the regular inquiry and key exchange.

I say if you never played Fable 3, go ahead and update. My secdata was clean before and after I updated.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
The update itself is safe, c4 posted the logs, it did nothing special.

I say if you never played Fable 3, go ahead and update.

Yeah I know. That guy clearly did something to get himself flagged.
I'll update my flashed 360 whenever I need to use it. My Slim's getting replaced on Friday (the HDMI port broke >.>) and the only games I'm playing at the moment are Reach, which I own, and Black Ops, which I'm currently playing on my banned 360 and am buying once it comes out. If I decide to play Reach before Friday I'll update, but I'll probably play Black Ops or nothing until Friday xD

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I just want the online servers to go up.

Apparently they are hosting a launch party on Thursday so I hope they turn them on so I can start playing with other people.
I've been playing Zombies and Dead Ops, which I love.

I'm about the start the campaign on veteran.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah I just want the online servers to go up.

Apparently they are hosting a launch party on Thursday so I hope they turn them on so I can start playing with other people.
I've been playing Zombies and Dead Ops, which I love.

I'm about the start the campaign on veteran.

There's always XLink Kai... Unfortunately we probably can't play together due to the 360s retarded 30 ping limit on System Link, but you could certainly play with other people.

Later tonight I think I'm going to play on that and try streaming it. Playing XLink will probably make the stream shit though...

Robby

Los Doyers!
I never tried that. I'll try it later tonight and see how it goes.

But right now I'm playing the campaign. Really digging it so far. Only beat the first mission, but it felt pretty action packed.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I never tried that. I'll try it later tonight and see how it goes.

But right now I'm playing the campaign. Really digging it so far. Only beat the first mission, but it felt pretty action packed.

XLink works awesomely so long as you can actually join someone. And I've added you assuming the gamertag on your eXo profile is correct :)

Robby

Los Doyers!
I love the crossbow in this game and the running dive is helpful when your screen turns red and you have to get behind cover quick.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
you two do realize that this is the month that ms brings down the ban hammer, just because you haven't been banned for playing games early on live yet, doesn't mean it can't still happen

Robby

Los Doyers!
How's the campaign so far?
Awesome. The beginning of this game is 10x better then MW2. It's more action packed.

you two do realize that this is the month that ms brings down the ban hammer, just because you haven't been banned for playing games early on live yet, doesn't mean it can't still happen
True but there are 2 differences from this year compared to last year. SSv2 and LT. And we haven't been flagged yet, you have to be flagged to get banned and so far so good.
So I feel pretty safe, besides I can just sell a banned xbox and buy a used one for cheap.

I saved $120 in the past 2 weeks by downloading Black Ops and New Vegas.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I haven't gone online in a while with either of my modded 360s so I'm good.

Just did another Black Ops livestream... The amount of people who just decide to call me shit when they're watching is insane xD
Plus it's really hard to play on a REALLY LAGGY connection.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Awesome. The beginning of this game is 10x better then MW2. It's more action packed.

True but there are 2 differences from this year compared to last year. SSv2 and LT. And we haven't been flagged yet, you have to be flagged to get banned and so far so good.
So I feel pretty safe, besides I can just sell a banned xbox and buy a used one for cheap.

I saved $120 in the past 2 weeks by downloading Black Ops and New Vegas.
i've been out of the loop for the 360 scene for awhile, i didn't realize that there's now a way to detect if your consoles been flagged or not, i thought it was all server side that does any flagging