• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Call of duty WaW - Zombies! co-op

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Ok guys so first of all i was wonderig if you have the game and if so would you be interested on a online private room sort of competition.

I think the best way to do so it to add the people who wanna play as my friends and then add them to the games ? if im wrong tell me.

1.MiKeY188
2. Sullivan

Remember only 4 people can play at a time anyway. Im already in so it leaves only 3 spaces left for people to join.
*Only two places left for this. it starts on, 23rd of january. which is this saturday. At 8pm us time 3pm uk time.*

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Edited the original title to properly reflect the name of the game. It's not Call of Duty: World of Warcraft, it's Call of Duty: World at War. :p

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
I guess put me in there?

PSN: TrueDef

Added. i also added the day and time which ill be meeting.
ive added you on PSN, they only way we can get a match going is if i add you as a friend and then add you to the game. Hope you dont mind.

Edited the original title to properly reflect the name of the game. It's not Call of Duty: World of Warcraft, it's Call of Duty: World at War. :p

Thanks i just noticed i made a mistactical.

Sullivan

Thats cool, I am actually surprised I:

1. Didn't have you added yet.
and
2. I had room for you, I usually have the full 100.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Thats cool, I am actually surprised I:

1. Didn't have you added yet.
and
2. I had room for you, I usually have the full 100.

i dont post my psn name over here. but i will start.

Also is the time ok for you? my headset is broke :( so i can't talk during game.

Sullivan

Ya, that should be a good time, unless I am still putting together my new pc.

Slasher

Suck It
Ah I would totally play, but I'm going to be busy at my girlfriends tomorrow night. I can probably play saturday night though

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Ah I would totally play, but I'm going to be busy at my girlfriends tomorrow night. I can probably play saturday night though

What time saturday night? if sullivan doesn't mind playing the same time your on them im sure we can sort something out.

Also what regions are you guys in so i can figure out the time for me to go on.