• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Call of Duty: World at War

Slasher

Suck It
we should do a co-op sometime. tomorrow maybe?

I would, but unfortunately I won't be back at home till either this weekend coming up or maybe the one after that. I want to take the ps3 with me back to my dorm room but I'm letting my brother enjoy it at home

Vee

Nazi Zombies used to be good, untill people discovered glitches. Thankfully, Treyarch have patched most of them. But a friend of mine reached level 28 easily. He only died when he needed more bullets.

Slasher

Suck It
Reached level 28 easily? Him alone?

lol...

Same thing goes for my brother and I running out of bullets on level 22. Once we used up all our raygun bullets the zombies overran us because our machineguns did barely anything to them. Running out of bullets isn't an excuse though, it's a part of the game

Slasher

Suck It
Has anybody on the ps3 version had any problems with your ability to choose Nazi Zombie just simply disappear? Its happened to me twice now where I want to play a game of nazi zombie but it's magically locked despite the fact that I was just playing it a couple of hours earlier. It happened to my brothers friend apparently as well. We remedied it by downloading a complete savefile off the internet but it's really annoying that we had to delete our original :angry:

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Has anybody on the ps3 version had any problems with your ability to choose Nazi Zombie just simply disappear? Its happened to me twice now where I want to play a game of nazi zombie but it's magically locked despite the fact that I was just playing it a couple of hours earlier. It happened to my brothers friend apparently as well. We remedied it by downloading a complete savefile off the internet but it's really annoying that we had to delete our original :angry:

Mine was find earlier today.

_Syn

I got the email from Call of Duty: Headquarters!

Listen up soldiers!
New conflicts are on the horizon for Call of Duty: World at War! We're pleased to introduce the contents of our first Downloadable Content (DLC) Map Pack for World at War, which includes three new Multiplayer levels, as well as an additional level for the ever-popular bonus Co-Op mode, Nazi Zombies!

3 Multiplayer maps: Nightfire, Station, Knee Deep
1 Nazi Zombie level: Verr

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
I wish I could play my copy for pc, but I'm still having the common xp directx problems.

Looks like i might have to download vista.....

Vee

Thats what happened to me and i did the same thing. Though i backed up my original gamesave. Thing is though, it will happen again to that gamesave too. It seems to be something that Treyarch have done when activating Nazi Zombies for everyone, it seems to have fucked up everyone's whos finished it already.

_Syn

I even lost all my Death Cards, and I can't pick mission select :$

Vee

Yeah, same happened to me. I'm really unsure if i'll get this map pack. It depends on how much i'll enjoy KZ2.

hippie

if anyone would like to play some modded public matches just send me a pm or reply here i will be hosting matches with slowmo or fast gameplay and low gravity

Sullivan

if anyone would like to play some modded public matches just send me a pm or reply here i will be hosting matches with slowmo or fast gameplay and low gravity

for the pc right?