• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Can I add my PSN account ID or is this site only track my xbox related stuff?

• Thread starter Deleted member 105160
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes the site tracks PSN, we've supported it from day one.

D

Deleted member 105160

I don't see it in the account link option but only track my xbox related account.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like you've added your PSN account and it is tracking properly. The verification options don't affect tracking, that's mainly just for signing into the site. Sony doesn't offer a PSN sign in option for third party sites like Xbox and Steam do.

Although from what I can see, on your main profile page, you've got the default sort order set to Hours Played. PSN doesn't provide hours played information so you will need to change that to Last Played or something else, otherwise the PSN games will show at the bottom of your list.

D

Deleted member 105160

Okay thanks and it still not updating.Maybe an suggestion for trophy advisor feature and maybe an guide walkthrough feature.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'll put those features into consideration. We are planning on launching a guide feature with the redesign soon.

As far as the profile not updating, I can't see any issues there, it matches what PSN shows:

https://my.playstation.com/profile/OutcastGuy46/trophies

But like I said on your main profile page you have the sort option set to Hours Played and PSN doesn't show that data, so the games are showing at the bottom of your list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.