• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Can you help?

Shkboot

مهم للغاية
87492862-9B58-4A98-B8B0-E80A9A5BD97D.jpeg
، من المخيب للآمال أنه لم يتم احتساب جميع الإنجازات

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It looks like you are hiding some trophies. When running a scan it said 1,467 trophies are being hidden (2220+1467 = 3687).

I would recommend looking over your game list on PSN and make sure none are hidden.

Shkboot

لم تكن هناك لعبة مخفية ، ولا أدري أين المشكلة ولماذا لا تحسب كل الإنجازات

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There are definitely some games being hidden on PSN. Where are you checking for the hidden games? Sometimes, if the games were originally hidden on a PS3, they need to be unhidden on a PS3 as well. I would check on a PS3 if you are able to.

Checking on a Vita may also work.

It's not a site issue, I checked and the games we are able to see only add up to 2,220 trophies. So games are missing.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Check for hidden games from a PS3 or Vita. Not from PS4. Sometimes not all the hidden games show there, if they weren't originally hidden on a PS4. I'm not sure why this is the case but it solved the issue for other users in the past.

Shkboot

[QUOTE = "x3sphere ، المشاركة: 256263 ، العضو: 1"]
تحقق من وجود ألعاب مخفية من PS3 أو Vita. ليس من PS4. في بعض الأحيان لا تظهر جميع الألعاب المخفية هناك ، إذا لم تكن مخفية في الأصل على PS4. لست متأكدًا من سبب ذلك ، لكنها حلت المشكلة للمستخدمين الآخرين في الماضي.
[/ اقتبس]
[عدل]There are no hidden games there, and I don't know what the very bad problem is when you join and do sign up and do not count all your accomplishments 😣 Thank you

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Other sites are showing the same:

https://psnprofiles.com/shkbooot123 (hover over the H icon, says 1,467 hidden)
https://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/shkbooot123#games (shows 2,200 trophies)

All I can say is that, for others that had a similar issue, making sure the games were not hidden on an actual PS3 or Vita fixed it for them. When you compare your game list vs what you see on PSN, what games are missing? Maybe try hiding and then unhiding the missing games to see if that changes anything.

Last edited:

Shkboot

Other sites are showing the same:

https://psnprofiles.com/shkbooot123 (hover over the H icon, says 1,467 hidden)
https://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/shkbooot123#games (shows 2,200 trophies)

All I can say is that, for others that had a similar issue, making sure the games were not hidden on an actual PS3 or Vita fixed it for them. When you compare your game list vs what you see on PSN, what games are missing? Maybe try hiding and then unhiding the missing games to see if that changes anything.
The site that I sent correctly decompresses all achievements bishakl sahih 👍🏻

75EB1C53-F1A0-4634-94F0-13074C9FA9DA.jpeg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My point is, the total listed there is still 2,220 trophies. The trophies earned in the games shown also don't add up to 3,687.

Shkboot

[QUOTE = "x3sphere، post: 256267، member: 1"]
نقطتي هي أن المجموع المدرج هناك لا يزال 2.220 كأسًا. الجوائز التي حصلت عليها في المباريات المعروضة لا تضيف ما يصل إلى 3687 جائزة.
[/ اقتبس]But the level of the calculation correctly is 23 levels, but here it is clear that 17 levels, I think your site is suffering from many problems

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not sure if there is something being lost in translation in my messages (I apologize if so). However, our level calculation isn't wrong at all. It adjusts accordingly if games are hidden.

Showing level 23 when several of your games are hidden would not be accurate. You can't have only 62,700 earned trophy points and be in level 23. PSNTL is a bit inconsistent in the way it is displaying stats here, but I just pointed it out as an example for your hidden game issue.

Shkboot

موقع آخر يعرض جميع الإنجازات التي لديك بشكل عام. شكرا لك ، تم نقلك إلى موقع آخر
2DFDF7B6-B4BC-402A-89AE-C052823D3D9D.png