• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Cannot attach my Origin Account

KlaussMarcellus

It always says "Origin information could not be retrieved. This may be due to privacy settings on your account." when I already disabled all privacy measures on Origin.

Untitled.png

What should I do to fix this problem?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You'll have to add me as a friend on Origin (x3sphere) so I can manually add your profile to the site.

For about a month now searching for other players on Origin has been broken. Seems to affect new sign ups or those that have changed their usernames. I don't know what your username is on Origin, but for others that have had this problem, I'm not able to add them as a friend on Origin itself either - they are able to add me, though.

KlaussMarcellus

Sure, send me the request, my username is KlaussMarcellus1
(btw I rarely log into Origin, so I won't know if you sent the request, so I request that you notify me on this post when you've sent the friend request)

KlaussMarcellus

Btw, how did you get a Blizzard profile?
I can't see an option to attach it to my profile

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out how

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's the issue - I can't send the request on Origin, when I search for your profile to add as a friend nothing comes up. That's why the site cannot find your profile either. But if you send the request then it should work...

Screenshot 2021-10-05 155947.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Should be able to link it to your profile as normal now.