• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

thekama69

Hi, I've got a problem with loading my achievements from my xbox live. It just shows all old ones (5 to be exact...)and on my xbox account it shows all of them (only few more, but still none of new ones appear). How can I upload it ? I've tried deleting it and adding it a few times, but nothing helped.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I ran a re-sync and it picked up Fable II, are there other achievements still missing? The Xbox app was showing the same data.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, that's the only one that was missing. Is it gonna keep updating since now?

Yes. It's not instant, if you earn new achievements it can take up to around 4 hours until we pick them up.

MoonLegend

i just joined and it says i only have 568 achievements worth 8960 gamerscore for xbox i have way more then that. help please :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i just joined and it says i only have 568 achievements worth 8960 gamerscore for xbox i have way more then that. help please :)

Takes a bit to fully scan your profile for the first time, looks like it's up to date now.

MoonLegend

Yep everything seems to be up to date.This site seems pretty cool time to start working more on PSN and Steam!!