• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Can't Add Oculus Games?

Thornskade

I've started to add games from non-trackable platforms to my profile, and noticed that while Oculus can be selected, no games seem to exist. No matter what you type, it doesn't find any games. I think there's some sort of bug involved, or perhaps it's because Oculus was replaced with Meta?

Retodon8

As a test I tried to add an Oculus game, pressed "A" for it's name, and it immediately found "Asgard's Wrath" just fine. Then I noticed that is the only game it finds, whenever I enter any of the letters that make up its name. Nothing for "0" to "9" either.
I understand Exophase uses Giant Bomb's game library https://www.giantbomb.com/games/ , and I don't see Oculus as a platform there, but I do see Meta Quest, so you might be onto something.
Looking up aforementioned game, it only lists "PC" as a platform. https://www.giantbomb.com/asgards-wrath/3030-75661/

Thornskade

Oh, seems like you can find most Oculus games under "PC" anyway. I only tried the last game I played, Polygon Nightmare, and wasn't able to find that under either Oculus or PC but maybe that is simply a little too obscure

EDIT: Spoke a little too soon. I was able to add some games, but a lot of them don't exist in the database, I'd say more than half of them

Last edited:

Retodon8

No idea, sorry. I haven't edited any game info myself. It says changes are to be approved by moderators, but I don't know how many there are, how busy they are, how many edits are being made... 🤷‍♂️

Thornskade

The change was approved, it just hasn't shown up on Exophase

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked again and it shows up now. So maybe it scans for changes every week or so

Last edited: