• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

can't decide which package to have. can someone help?

bluesky

I want to buy the Xbox 360 but I can't decide which one to get between the core and the premeum packages.

Here's the difference between them:

Premeum package -

* Includes 20GB Hard Drive

* Includes Wireless Controller

* Includes Headset - Voice Communicator

* Includes Component HD AV Cable (with SCART adaptor)

core package

* Xbox 360 console. As with the premium edition, three powerful core processors pump out 720p/1080i output, 16x9 cinematic aspect ratio, anti-aliasing for smooth textures, full surround sound and DVD playback right out of the box.

* Does not include Hard Drive

* Xbox 360 Faceplate. Like no other console before, the Xbox 360 console allows customisation and a removable Faceplate that comes in stylish 'chill' (white), which can be swapped out with other custom Faceplates to reflect gamers' personalities or decor.

* Xbox 360 Standard AV Cable. This connects gamers to the world of Xbox 360, delivering great next-generation graphics and games using standard-definition connections.

Obviously the Premeum package sounds the best but I want to go cheap. Does it really matter which package I get? What would the headset and the 20GB harddrive to for me?

JKing

Banned
Core...its worth it + its only $100 more...thats what I got when I first got 360.

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
Go with the premium package, it's worth it. It's what I got.