• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Can't Login to Main Site

SoloOkami

I am having an issue with logging into the main exophase site. When I enter my password, it says it's incorrect. I attempted to change my password for the main page, but it only changed the password of the forum version of my account. I want to edit my account settings on the main site, not the forum. I am currently logged into my forum account, but cannot access any of my account and profile settings of the "main" site account. It is apparently is separate from the forum.
Help?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You should be able to login again, the forum / main site accounts are not separate, but we were doing some maintenance that only affected the main site.

Let me know if you are still having issues, I just tested and was able to login fine though.