• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

cant read. "Tiff Exploit - HEN information"

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
hi there. i have a weird problem. i just started here. and i have been posting on mostly "Tiff Exploit - HEN Information" andi have noticed that my posts fell from 97 to 89. and i have that thread in my subscribed threads list.. and i tried to read it not 20 min ago. and i get a vBulletin Message. saying "You have been removed from this discussion." and i cannot read it. now i dont mind if my posts get deleted. theres probably a reason for that. but banning me from the thread completely?!?! thats just weird/wrong. i would understand blocking the person from posting. but not letting them read it??:huh:..just wow..:huh:

Serideth

Your posts were removed, the reason most likely being they were counter productive to the thread. The fact 8 of your posts had to be deleted would be reason enough to remove you from the thread altogether, which is what happened.

pcstalljr

well i can understand blocking the person from posting more but blocking the user from the thread. so just because they cleaned the posts. i cant see when the HEN is released!??

-----added-----
mind you...thats 8 posts.....out of 1,7** or so...i think i should atleast be able to read the thread. i dont have to post...

EvilSeph

Administrator
I agree with you that we should be preventing people from posting but still allowing them to read things. I'll see what we can do to make that happen.

pcstalljr

thanks guys. logging out worked. the only reason that i posted about it. is that i like to stay up to date. and if i cant read it. i cant exactly do as my sig says to do :p but i do agree if someone is that far off topic. we should ban them from posting. its a good idea. so i'll try to stay on topic much more. :) thanks guys. always helpful :D

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've unbanned you from the thread. Feel free to utilize as you see fit, but please stay on topic moving forward.

pcstalljr