• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cars..

JKing

Banned
Lets see what all you guys are driving around here....

I got a 1992 honda accord EX 4 door baby...YEAA... HONDAGHINI. (lamborghini)
But I got a 1994 honda hatch back on the way with a DOHC B18c in it..can you say street racing...I can :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
i don't really drive....i just walk and get the bus everywhere.everything is withen 10 minutes walking distance of me and i'd just throw on ipod and walk about.its fun :D

hell,even david bowie uses public transport. :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
96' Cavalier.. decent car, but mine doesn't even have power windows lol

infiniteecho

Server / Network Engineer
Thats not a skyline, its a g35 sedan.

That most certainly is a skyline. It's a Skyline 300GT V35. Go look it up (actually, I did it for you click here). You're thinking of a Skyline GT-R which is the I6 bi-turbo AWD.

The Japanese know the Americans are too "smart" to pay 40,000 dollars for a Nissan, so they created Infiniti to sell their higher end cars to us.

JKing

Banned
That most certainly is a skyline. It's a Skyline 300GT V35. Go look it up (actually, I did it for you click here). You're thinking of a Skyline GT-R which is the I6 bi-turbo AWD.

The Japanese know the Americans are too "smart" to pay 40,000 dollars for a Nissan, so they created Infiniti to sell their higher end cars to us.

Never heard of this...I see that maybe your arnt lieing, when it comes to the stick inside the car, it is a nissian shift....hmmm..werid...

infiniteecho

Never heard of this...I see that maybe your arnt lieing, when it comes to the stick inside the car, it is a nissian shift....hmmm..werid...

You didn't know that nissan made Infiniti?

(this is in no way meant to sound condiscrending or anything, just asking the question)

infiniteecho

No no I know that, but I didnt no that the new g35 was a "skyline".

Oh okay. Great car. It's faster then pretty much most other common cars out on the road. I can keep up with Mustangs that aren't blown, and stomp any honda rice mobile you can throw at me, I've played with a few BMW 750s and 760s ... went 145 with a 750i That was a fun time.

In about the next year or two I plan on getting a stage 3 twin prop super charger. I should be putting down somewhere around 400 to 430 hp. One of the guys on my forum has a twin turbo setup which puts down about the same ... and does 0 - 60 in around 3.9 - 4.2 seconds. It'd take a super car, porsche, or the like to compete then. :D

JKing

Banned
Oh okay. Great car. It's faster then pretty much most other common cars out on the road. I can keep up with Mustangs that aren't blown, and stomp any honda rice mobile you can throw at me, I've played with a few BMW 750s and 760s ... went 145 with a 750i That was a fun time.

In about the next year or two I plan on getting a stage 3 twin prop super charger. I should be putting down somewhere around 400 to 430 hp. One of the guys on my forum has a twin turbo setup which puts down about the same ... and does 0 - 60 in around 3.9 - 4.2 seconds. It'd take a super car, porsche, or the like to compete then. :D

There is going to be a g36 I belive its called...All wheel drive turbo, running at around 500 hp, my "rich" friend is gonna pick that up...trust me hes rich he has 3 350z's....:confused:

infiniteecho

There is going to be a g36 I belive its called...All wheel drive turbo, running at around 500 hp, my "rich" friend is gonna pick that up...trust me hes rich he has 3 350z's....:confused:

I acutally think it's the G37. Yup, I know. I am on the waiting list for one of those as well. So, I'll be getting one too. However, I am reconsidering this decsion. It's not the same engine that is in the JDM Skyline GT-R. It's a VQ35DETT which is still a great engine... but, you can't get 1200 HP out of a V6 like you can out of the I6 RB26DETT engine.

I don't like the styling as much either... so, I am really really considering importing a 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R from Japan. I would love to own and operate a RHD vehicle in the United States. It would be fun to tool on Porsche 4S's and that kind of super car. :)

I love Nissan products. At least your friend is rich and has good taste. That better then him being rich and bying a Bently or some crap like that.

JKing

Banned
True story, I like the "skyline" bodys better then the g35's bodys aswell, My friend was gonna import one like you said till he found out that the total price will be around 87g's.