• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Steam Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Turns Up In Steam Registry Along With Achievements

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Konami already voiced its intent to bring Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 over the PC, but what about the still console exclusive original? It looks like that's coming too, if a Steam registry listing is any indication. Digging deeper, a user over at NeoGAF found a list of the game's achievements.

Continue reading...

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Yeah I saw that. Despite some issues with the game. I WOULD LOVE a PC version with Pristine 1080p FMVs(Becuase there are a lot and they were very poor quality on the PS3) and ultra high resolution!

I can imagine it happened like "So we are getting ready to release LOS2 on PC. But what if it doesn't sit well when people say ;2? What happened to the first? How will I know if i'm interested unless I play the first?; ?" "Well, let's just do a quicky port of the first and release that before hand!"

Weird that that list of Achievements is still listed as trophies. Somehow suggesting the PS3..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I could see them running some kind of promo deal too, maybe buy the the original and get 10% off LoS 2. Definitely going to rebuy this assuming it comes (the achievement listing practically makes it guaranteed I'd say). One of the best looking games I've played this generation. Incredible art, should look amazing at full 1080p.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Yeah. I was blown away by it on the PS3. 720p with no AA. And yet it still looked amazing. I'm hoping they'll include all the DLC with it too. I have not played it yet, i've heard it's not that great but i'm not interested in the gameplay so much as the story implications.