• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CFW 6.20 TN (HEN Coming)

YELLOW

@noob81 check wololo.net total_noob has given wololo a beta version of his hen and wololo confirmed it on his psp 3000 and he has a video to prove it.

Deathrow

Great success! Congrats Total_Noob and thanks for all your hard work.

Edit: nvm, got it lol.

B

Bizarre

I guess to update this here is what Total_Noob said about a week ago:

Now the HEN supports 92% of the homebrews. With the NID Translator (30% done, veeery boring), I can run homebrews with prx, like: PSPDisp, CSPSP Online, FUSA, LightMp3, PMPPlayer, Go!Tube PRXDecrypter, Psardumper and etc.
Some VLF homebrews crashes, I'll resolve this problem;)

I'll release the HEN before Christmas on PSPGEN.COM, and you can follow all updates there!

P.S. PSPGo isn't arrived yet, it has been delayed :(

Dmoney

PSP Dman
Well from the looks of the video, it does actually show him starting the patapon exploit and then the eboot hack itself making it trigger the HEN alone. but in my opinion i don't think this video is a bunch of rubbish/fakeish. just gotta wait and see like everyone else

LocutusEstBorg

he knows HOW they are; like how we know how to decrypt with the KIRK, but don't know the values involved. So nid resolving is manual still.

So that also means that the names of new kernel functions will never be found?

And are you implying that it has something to do with the PSP hardware? I though it was just a manual process where the SCE devs just hashed the names differently for each firmware release.

angelsniper45

Wow. This is great hopefully itll shift the momentum in the psp homebrew scene. I may just have to get myself another psp :D

Dmoney

PSP Dman
yeah man, hopefully sooner or later maybe we'll get a 6.20 or 6.30 Gen-A if possible or not, but anyways congratz bro!. and btw does total noob even visit here often?

B

Bizarre

yeah man, hopefully sooner or later maybe we'll get a 6.20 or 6.30 Gen-A if possible or not, but anyways congratz bro!. and btw does total noob even visit here often?

Doubt it, he's usually over on the pspgen board.

Spiros

Maiki
So is total_noob only working on a HEN or is he also working on a CFW?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Wow. This is great hopefully itll shift the momentum in the psp homebrew scene. I may just have to get myself another psp :D

unlikly, regardless of homebrew capable or not, the scene is dead, this is only going to appeal to pirater's, and maybe some devs looking to work on the GO, but nothing along the line of reviving the scene

thw1122

Hello guys, i know this is a very weird thread to question
but i have been having problems and i tried lots of way to run homebrews such as the PSP Media Player, PEPviewer etc. The thing is, my eloader wont work nomatter what
I have cfw 5.50 Gen D-3 , psp slim (2001). When i start the eloader, the screen blacksout and my psp'll eventually off, totally stuck. Can anyone please help me, thanks:blushing:
(or could anyone suggest a video player that'll work for psp 2001 cfw gen 5.50 D-3 or 5.00 M33-6)

B

Bizarre

This is nearing release, supports 98% of homebrew so expect a release within the next few weeks.

Blazing angel

Guys..my 5.03 psp-300 just fell, and broke:crying:

I have a 32gb memory stick, and have a lot of media on it as well as backups made using umd dumper (of my legally purchased games)

if this is released, will i be able to play my backups?
or shall i carry my umd's around?

Spiros

Maiki
Guys..my 5.03 psp-300 just fell, and broke:crying:

I have a 32gb memory stick, and have a lot of media on it as well as backups made using umd dumper (of my legally purchased games)

if this is released, will i be able to play my backups?
or shall i carry my umd's around?

This HEN won't fix your broken PSP.