• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CFW 6.20 TN (HEN Coming)

B

Bizarre

Anyways before an argument breaks out, the release date is set for Dec 20th - Dec 24th.

n00b81

It'll be the first thing someone will add....

Not sure the ass clowns (lol) left in the scene would know how to put something like that together, tbh. Nowadays its not just a matter of copy-pasting people's modules and rebooting into "MHU" to play your ISOz. People would actually need to WRITE code, and I haven't seen anyone that good yet. But there's always a chance of someone coming out of the woodwork I guess.. :/

Anyways before an argument breaks out, the release date is set for Dec 20th - Dec 24th.

That's okay with MaGiXieN though, right? ;P

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
There's actually been some speculation that the "hidden blade" is able to flash a custom IPL. Thoughts?
no, thats not what it is at all. in his spare time (aka school) he makes homemade weapons for the assassin's guild.

Spiros

Maiki
no, thats not what it is at all. in his spare time (aka school) he makes homemade weapons for the assassin's guild.

Lol, I think there's a good possibility he might have been joking.

Spiros

Maiki
Lol, I'm an idiot, and not the best multi-tasker, playing Red Dead Redemption as well.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
understood. maybe if you would have been playing assassin's creed instead you would have recognized the reference :p xD

B

Bizarre

It's released if anyone is having troubles, post here I'll try my best to help.

B

Bizarre

6.20 TN-B is released.

[FIELDSET="Changelog"] * Fixed homebrew execution crash on some PSPs (thanks to HacKmaN for debugging)
* Added 4g model support
* Resolved some important NIDs
* Added FAKE INDEX.DAT to TN VSH Menu.
o Dump whatever FW with psardumper.
o Copy /F0/vsh/etc/version.txt to /seplugins/version.txt.
o Enable the option and restart VSH, now your PSP version is faked.
o -> To downgrade just dump a lower FW.
[/FIELDSET]

Apparently, you can downgrade. I'm gonna wait to see how it works out for others

Download link: here

Sureboi

Please Wats d best iso loader dat works wit TN HEN B? & also according 2 "wololo" its nt advisable 2 downgrade... U cud risk bricking.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Please Wats d best iso loader dat works wit TN HEN B? & also according 2 "wololo" its nt advisable 2 downgrade... U cud risk bricking.

Firstly, learn to edit posts, secondly, learn to type.
Also, the information to sign any homebrew as if it were official just came out (meaning you probably won't need custom firmware to loads ISOs anymore) so you probably won't need to bother with HEN anymore.