• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Challenge removed

Gryma

Hello ! I make this thread because i see some game doesn't work anymore or challenge are removed (actually like Ghost Recon Future Soldier on Uplay PC). What about those game ? There will be stay on leaderboard or they will be removed too ?

Thanks for your answers :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you let me know which challenges I can mark them as unobtainable. They will stay on the site though unless Ubisoft has also removed them.

Gryma

Actually, 2 games still on Uplay, but doesn't have any challenges anymore :

Child of Light
Ghost Recon Future Soldier

They have now no reward section and no challenge section.

A_M_R_Egypt

Won't be the first time, Flashback also used to have challenges and rewards and they got removed (without any word from Ubi) years ago even before Exophase was created.

Btw OP your time stamps and times are very "INTERESTING".

Last edited:

Gryma

I know that was not the first time Ubi doing this, juste good to know what Exophase doing when Ubi react like this ^^

And what this second message ? Dont understand this sentence :)

Last edited:

Sachifus

I know that was not the first time Ubi doing this, juste good to know what Exophase doing when Ubi react like this ^^

And what this second message ? Dont understand this sentence :)
For example, for the Far Cry 5 game, you have some suspicious timestamps...

Screenshot (1).png

How did you unlocked them all at the same time ? I think that's what @A_M_R_Egypt is talking about.

Gryma

Yeah, it's just because some game dont enable some challenges automaticly (sometimes, like Farcry Primal , so need to talk with support and unlock them manually (so all in one)). I know i've other game doing on my page with that.

So, for all challenges doesnt unlock automaticly (thanks Ubisoft >_<), you need all the time talk with support, take proof, explain correctly what you need to unlock and voila !
(Harder proof on this game was for zombie kill, because no stat for it, and i know i kill a lot of zombie ^^)

I hope i answered about your question. :)

(and sorry for my language, english isn't my main language :D )

Last edited: