• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Change username?

Essadon

Hi! Is it possible to change my username? I was too fast during the registration and an extra "d" ended up in my name.

Thank you!

Casy01

Hello i have this problem my steam name is my steam number ID this is wrong and i can not my real name maked can you help me my real steam name iss Casy01 not my steam Id please change this please

BaronTheStig

Hello, can you change my nickname from BronTheStig to BaronTheStig . I made a mistake and forgot to add "A". Thank you so much.

Vuldin

I need to change my name, please allow this feature. Thanks!

EDIT: You guys are doing this via this thread? If so, then please change my account name to Vuldin. Thanks!

Ibuki

Can I please have my username change to Ibuki? If that is taken can it please be changed to Firepowerr

R

Raizo

Is it possible to change my username to Raizo? I got an error during the registration that this username is already in use, but i never found this name on the memberlist.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

xLil SheWolfx

Hi me again I think I prefer my user name to be my gamertag it looks better. I am really sorry can you change back to xLil SheWolfx please