• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

[change?] What I hate about MFM. (go on, post your mind)

eldiablov

Contributor
You misunderstood me, they made it to the frontpage. But thanks for the encouragement Adiuvo, it is much appreciated.

Adiuvo

Are you comparing it to when HEN came out Josey?

If you are, yeah, it really has, and I'm kind of thankful for that. It was ridiculous back then.

Right now it's about the same as before HEN came out, though most posts are in the same threads. New thread creation has taken a downturn. It's a bit of a mixed bag, discussion is organized and eventful, but there aren't many topics people are talking about.

Hellcat

Contributor
Most of what can be said has already been said, there's not much new stuff happening (one could talk about), that's not an issue only for MfM, it's more general IMO.

Zx30

Beto
Well I guess to find out what people want, you just have to ask them.

Maybe like a survey.
PM everyone the survey, and the Admins can go over the results.

Ask things like.
Why do you come here?
Why do you like it here?
What do you not like?

Etc etc.
But of course, much more in detail.

Dan

Contributor
I thought we were gonna get this YouTube review/tech guide thing up and running. I still haven't heard anything of that.

The site would be booming, considering all the recent games coming out.

eldiablov

Contributor
I thought we were gonna get this YouTube review/tech guide thing up and running. I still haven't heard anything of that.

The site would be booming, considering all the recent games coming out.

Right, I decided that I'm going to take charge of it. I'll make a thread tomorrow.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Now that I'm crippled I might aswell do another MfM Analysis Article..

Should get around that tomorrow...

Dan

Contributor
Thank you.

Btw, for those who would like to make HQ video game reviews should try watching this.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Their "low-cost" is WAAAAAAAY too expensive.

Dan

Contributor
Yeah :p I might invest with my Christmas money.

But seriously, we wanna look like the pro's.