• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Cheaters

tyl0413

I just noticed that there's a ton of people who don't have any playtime on the game but have 100%-ed it? On an always online game that can not be run in Steam Offline Mode? And it just so happens that the few profies that i checked have all of their other games 100%-ed as well? This is way too many to manually report so i'm just posting here instead. (Set sorting by completion + playtime)

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
For a while now cheaters automatically get removed when they unlock unobtainable / discontinued achievements (if they're marked in our back-end). @x3sphere is currently working on something to help out with multiplayer games, but until then you'll have to bear with us, as everything is entirely manually handled.

Gamer Steve

For a while now cheaters automatically get removed when they unlock unobtainable / discontinued achievements (if they're marked in our back-end). @x3sphere is currently working on something to help out with multiplayer games, but until then you'll have to bear with us, as everything is entirely manually handled.
What do you mean help out for multiplayer games?

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If we know the achievements are impossible to unlock in offline mode, and they have all of the achievements unlocked like that, they will automatically get removed from the leaderboards. It will of course only apply for games we're 100% sure with.

Gamer Steve

If we know the achievements are impossible to unlock in offline mode, and they have all of the achievements unlocked like that, they will automatically get removed from the leaderboards. It will of course only apply for games we're 100% sure with.
Ahhhh gotcha makes sense 😎👍