• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Chrome themes?

Slasher

Suck It
I just realized today that the Google Chrome browser has themes!

Go to your new tab page, then at the bottom right corner you should notice a flap of the screen peeling up. Click on it, and there's a whole bunch of themes you can choose.

Some of them are pretty slick, I'm using the Ti

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Its new. Theyre cool and all if you like crazy colors and stuff...

Im more of a minimalist, so default for me

PsypheR

So why are they keeping the skinning system locked down to selected artists?

Seems awfully backwards coming from Google, and their poor selection of skins lacking Aero support just begs the question why?

If you support skinning, then let everyone make their own skin if they choose to. You already gave a bad impression to the graphic design community by asking graphic artists to make skins without paying a penny for them. I'm sure there was some monetary exchange to get a Mariah Carey skin in there.

/rant over :)

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
I'm using Greyscale.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
So why are they keeping the skinning system locked down to selected artists?

Seems awfully backwards coming from Google, and their poor selection of skins lacking Aero support just begs the question why?

If you support skinning, then let everyone make their own skin if they choose to. You already gave a bad impression to the graphic design community by asking graphic artists to make skins without paying a penny for them. I'm sure there was some monetary exchange to get a Mariah Carey skin in there.

/rant over :)

Could have to do with Chrome still being beta