• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clash Of Clans, Clash Royale, Boom Beach, etc.

BigPete7978

So I have always been on iOS since the iPhone 3G, and I recently got access to Google Play via an Android Tablet. Which means I can get achievements to unlock here. Though when I login to my Supercell ID it doesn't unlock all of those achievements via Google Play. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or do I just need to start with a second account?

Gamer Steve

So I have always been on iOS since the iPhone 3G, and I recently got access to Google Play via an Android Tablet. Which means I can get achievements to unlock here. Though when I login to my Supercell ID it doesn't unlock all of those achievements via Google Play. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or do I just need to start with a second account?
Have u tried downloading the play games app which is kinda like the google play platform....(where u can see your games, friends and achievements and hub). I usually use that app to launch my games which logs my account in automatically

BigPete7978

Have u tried downloading the play games app which is kinda like the google play platform....(where u can see your games, friends and achievements and hub). I usually use that app to launch my games which logs my account in automatically
Yeah I've tried. It launches and logs in just fine, but the achievements aren't unlocking. My account is already Level 94 and pretty much maxed out, but it looks like I may have to start over sadly. Two accounts it is :(

BigPete7978

I am starting to think Clash Of Clans Google Play Achievements are completely broken. Clash Royale I unlocked my first achievement no problem. Clash Of Clans WILL NOT unlock no matter what I do.

CoVarZz

Before restarting everything , try to contact the developer with an email and maybe add some screenshots what lead to completed achievements and it migth be so that they have a solution.

BigPete7978

Before restarting everything , try to contact the developer with an email and maybe add some screenshots what lead to completed achievements and it migth be so that they have a solution.
Might have to. I have started a second account, as well as had an original account that is at Level 94 that isn’t enough. The original account wouldn’t even unlock anything. So hopefully emailing will fix something.

BigPete7978

Ok so update. I started from scratch on my Samsung tablet, and I can now CONFIRM that I am getting achievements. So the issue seems to be with Blue Stacks. Granted I had to start over on Clash Of Clans, but that didn't bother me. :)

Gamer Steve

Ok so update. I started from scratch on my Samsung tablet, and I can now CONFIRM that I am getting achievements. So the issue seems to be with Blue Stacks. Granted I had to start over on Clash Of Clans, but that didn't bother me. :)
Well thats good to kno def must feel good to have unlocking achievements now