• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

College

I'm at San Jose State. I'm way better at beer pong than I was before. College = win. Kids, go to college.

thats your major i take it? lol but seriously i think im going to a technical school after completing my cisco training academy (hopefully with a CCNA)and take it from there i dont think i could stand a regular college as i already skip as many days as humanly possible from the hell hole they call a high school that i go to

mohaas05

I hope I have a fighting chance for Tech. I'm taking pretty much all IB course right now but I don't know if I will shoot for the diploma.

Slasher

Suck It
I'm at San Jose State. I'm way better at beer pong than I was before. College = win. Kids, go to college.

My girlfriend and I were doing pretty well at a kegger a couple of weekends back. We were playing 2 v 2 and ended up beating like 6 pairs in a row. My girlfriend didn't contribute much to the game, but luckily I'm blessed with good hand-eye coordination. It was great, I was calling out each cup and knocking it out like an expert each round... good times.

Man was I hammered once the beer kicked in afterwards though

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
My girlfriend and I were doing pretty well at a kegger a couple of weekends back. We were playing 2 v 2 and ended up beating like 6 pairs in a row. My girlfriend didn't contribute much to the game, but luckily I'm blessed with good hand-eye coordination. It was great, I was calling out each cup and knocking it out like an expert each round... good times.

Man was I hammered once the beer kicked in afterwards though

I won 8 in a row, didn't even drink on 3 of them. Then I was pissed though so I quit and started doing shots.