• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
Come check out the video:

I do a live commentary while playing lone wolf on terrorist hunt with the character Twitch and using the F2. I hope you guys do enjoy the video :D

Thanks for all the support guys! It means so much :D Come watch as i play Battlefield Hardline... Let's Just say it's been a while lol

Thank you for watching, if you like what you see maybe subscribe? Thank you so much for reading this and hopefully checking out this video and my channel! Have a wonderful day :D

Thanks again for all of your guys support! It really means a lot :D (Battlefield Harline/The Golden Doughnut). I'm playing rescue using the operator class! Have a great day :D

What's up guys! I'm so happy on how well our channel is growing :D Come watch as I play Battlefield Hardline/Bloodmoney and show these fools who the Shanker of the West really is xD As Always, Have an awesome day :D