• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Compare Achievements - Friends list?

xPETEZx

I tried doing a search on the forum, but nothing obvious jumped out so apologies if there is already topics on this.

I'd like to see a feature whereby you can compare your games / achievements to one another.

For example if I am on a players profile, it would be great to have a button "compare games", and it to list all the games we have in common and respective achievements.

Be cool to further be able to drill into this, by clicking on a game it could show achievements you have / they have / when earned. Similar to whats possible over on Meta Gamer score, or even on Steam / PSN itself.

This would be especially useful for games with larger numbers of achievements. It can be tough to compare when your looking at very long lists.

Great site, keep up the good work.

Gamer Steve

I tried doing a search on the forum, but nothing obvious jumped out so apologies if there is already topics on this.

I'd like to see a feature whereby you can compare your games / achievements to one another.

For example if I am on a players profile, it would be great to have a button "compare games", and it to list all the games we have in common and respective achievements.

Be cool to further be able to drill into this, by clicking on a game it could show achievements you have / they have / when earned. Similar to whats possible over on Meta Gamer score, or even on Steam / PSN itself.

This would be especially useful for games with larger numbers of achievements. It can be tough to compare when your looking at very long lists.

Great site, keep up the good work.
I believe they are actually working on this currently and should be added very soon.