• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Competition] Design A GamerCard

Spiral INfinity

When you go to where the exophase GamerCard is at the bottom there is a donatation section, I sent $25, Ill send another 25 friday, maybe it'll expedite the new card process.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I didn't even know there was a donate button on the gamercard section. I'm guessing it maybe goes to Chathurga direct. I remember it was possible to donate on MfM but never seen something for eXophase.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
caravan2

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
If you enjoy our gamercard then please feel free to donate but I have to be clear that the idea of donating in order to expedite development of a fully scalable and skin-able version is not reality. It's unfortunate that it is taking so long and we'd very much like to have it all ready but the resources (and mostly time) simply hasn't been available.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
If you enjoy our gamercard then please feel free to donate but I have to be clear that the idea of donating in order to expedite development of a fully scalable and skin-able version is not reality. It's unfortunate that it is taking so long and we'd very much like to have it all ready but the resources (and mostly time) simply hasn't been available.

Thats such an admin answer... and god damn is it believable.

Well played, Neil.

Spiral INfinity

"resources" ..you saying more money? i can only donate so much :/

Seth

MD Party Room
I feel that it mostly a time constraint since Chatt might be the only one working on this.