• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Competition time

I am coding a new game called “Legend of Zelda The Sapphire Rupee” for the psp and to add a new and fun twist to the game I will put a members name somewhere in the game (the name will be in the first beta I release). So if you want to be in the game post here and you might be lucky. :)

NOTE: the name i chose will be random.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
hmm....well Menace does have a ring to it.....maybe you could have it like a tingle-ish character but not as creepy... :p

also,don't make it like "the stroke of linK"....it was a good game but the zelda part was just for show

hmm....well Menace does have a ring to it.....maybe you could have it like a tingle-ish character but not as creepy... :p

also,don't make it like "the stroke of linK"....it was a good game but the zelda part was just for show

i plan on making this a full zelda game with a story :w00t:

thanks for posting everyone but i still need more names :laugh:

and remember to look at my zelda web site (link in my sig) for more info on the game

iceman 47

ninja star
hey what about me r u going to make a water temple so there can be a guy called iceman plx:biggrin:

Roe

I could be this guy who brings zelda around to diff areas of the world in a big flying boat

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Me! Me! Me! Make me a common blob enemy called a 'cheeze'. I'll be happy. :biggrin:

I could be this guy who brings zelda around to diff areas of the world in a big flying boat
well zelda wont be in the game ..... dont worry i will tell you all the story when the time is right.
I want to be a big game boss.
a big boss?
i want the member i chose to be a guy/girl so sorry no boss
Me! Me! Me! Make me a common blob enemy called a 'cheeze'. I'll be happy. :biggrin:

well no whoever i chose will have a guy/girl with that members name.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Okay, well, I have a comment, you say it's a competition, but competition implies some sort of challenge/test of skill. Where's the competition if it's a random drawing? Just wonderin...:confused1: