• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Completed game says I am missing achievements, not showing as complete

Semoclive

Hey, just joined the site. From what I saw the profile scan worked for my Xbox Live account, but I noticed that one of the games I have completed(Dragon Age: Inquisition) is showing I have eight more achievements to unlock. On XBL and other achievement tracking websites it tracks properly, can provide links to such if needed.

There might be some other missing achieves but I can't really be bothered to go check for them lol. I did another scan but it did not fix the problem.

Thanks ahead of time, neat website

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like it has updated since, can you check and let me know if you still notice any issues? It's possible the manual scan took longer than usual to run if a lot of users happened to be using it at the same time.

Semoclive

Looks like it has updated since, can you check and let me know if you still notice any issues? It's possible the manual scan took longer than usual to run if a lot of users happened to be using it at the same time.
Yeah it now shows the full 69/69 number on my end. I also noticed my completed games total jump from 37 to 46, must have been other similar issues I didn't find. Thanks for the help!