• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Completion Date Not Showing Anymore

Thread starter #1
Hello!

I am experimenting a weird problem during this month while i'm completing some games, and i think this could help to anyone else having the same problem as me.

The problem is simple: When i finish a game at 100%, the page does not show the date "Completed on ..." anymore. But the image of the game has his green circle.

My last completions at 100% on April were Bully and Portal (in my screenshots you can see that they show the date correctly).

But the problem starts on May with three games completed at 100% and being online, but there is no date on Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (you can see in my screenshot too).

I added some screenshots about the last achievement for every game, that registers correctly the date being online.

If it were only one game, i could thought that is a weird mistake, but they are three of them now, and i don't know what goes wrong. :(

Link to my profile: (https://www.exophase.com/user/HuNTeRSPA/)

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
It is fixed now :)