• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Completion Date Not Showing Anymore

HuNTeRSPA

Hello!

I am experimenting a weird problem during this month while i'm completing some games, and i think this could help to anyone else having the same problem as me.

The problem is simple: When i finish a game at 100%, the page does not show the date "Completed on ..." anymore. But the image of the game has his green circle.

My last completions at 100% on April were Bully and Portal (in my screenshots you can see that they show the date correctly).

But the problem starts on May with three games completed at 100% and being online, but there is no date on Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (you can see in my screenshot too).

I added some screenshots about the last achievement for every game, that registers correctly the date being online.

If it were only one game, i could thought that is a weird mistake, but they are three of them now, and i don't know what goes wrong. :(

Link to my profile: (https://www.exophase.com/user/HuNTeRSPA/)

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• A.PNG
    A.PNG
    40.2 KB · Views: 8
  • B.PNG
    B.PNG
    76.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    24 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.PNG