• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Completion date

Somfing

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but when you enter a game with completed achievements, the date changes to the last time you launched it. I would like to see a completion date on my games instead of last launch if that possible somehow.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We store the completion date based on the last earned achievement so it shouldn't change.

Now that you've mentioned it though, I found a bug with the timezone settings, if you change the sorting order from the dropdown menu it seems to display the dates in UTC time rather than the timezone you selected. Is that what you're seeing as well? The dates on the initial page load seem fine - it's just when switching the sorting order I see they are incorrect.

I'll fix it soon.

Somfing

The order is ok, the displayed date is incorrect. For example I have completed "Chefy-Chef" game on November 3rd, but accidentally launched it yesterday and now it shows November 9th.

Screenshot_2022-11-10-12-53-33.jpg

Last edited:

Retodon8

(It seems you're using a mobile phone or tablet.) When I look at your profile on a PC, it shows the november 9 date under "Last Played", so it's working as intended if that's when you played, no technical issues.

I like having a last played date, makes sense in a list where it sorts games that way. I wouldn't want to see it replaced, but it would be nice to also see a "Completed Date" that shows when you earned your final achievement. 📆

Sachifus

(It seems you're using a mobile phone or tablet.) When I look at your profile on a PC, it shows the november 9 date under "Last Played", so it's working as intended if that's when you played, no technical issues.

I like having a last played date, makes sense in a list where it sorts games that way. I wouldn't want to see it replaced, but it would be nice to also see a "Completed Date" that shows when you earned your final achievement. 📆
If you move your mouse over the yellow game controller with the checkmark in it, it already shows you the completion date. I think it's well implemented like this.

Retodon8

Oh nice, thanks for the tip. Yeah, the current implementation seems pretty much perfect to me. I checked on my iPhone, and I can touch the icon to get the completion date on that platform as well. I also now realize you can already use the Sort feature to sort games by completion date as well, so I'm happy. 😀

Somfing

I set default sort order by "Completion date" so it would be more sense to me to see completion date.
Screenshot_2022-11-11-09-45-41.jpg

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The order is ok, the displayed date is incorrect. For example I have completed "Chefy-Chef" game on November 3rd, but accidentally launched it yesterday and now it shows November 9th.

View attachment 13120

As a user has previously said, the current implementation displays the completion date when you hover over the yellow icon. The date you see next to the game is the last time you've played, so it's not incorrect. @x3sphere would have to make some changes if you'd prefer to see the completion date there instead of last played, as it's not implemented like that currently.

1668688932766.png