• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Share your newly completed games or milestones with the rest of us! Doesn't have to be trackable either.
You can also use this thread to discuss!

MuckPie

It's been a little less than a week since I completed it, but I feel it's still fresh enough to share here. I always loved the first Layers of Fear, it really struck me as a very well crafted horror game. I feel Layers of Fear 2 has a completely different tone and atmosphere, but that's not a bad thing. It felt fresh and like it brought something new.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

I'm really impressed by the interactions/features in this FVM game. It took me by surprise! I was also happy to find out that the main character has previously played in one of the Doctor Who episodes. For the completion, you need to do 5 playthroughs minimum, I recommend following a guide if you don't want to replay it more than needed. Takes around ~10 hours.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Trials of Harmony ~ Experimental Visual Novel Demo was really interesting, reminded me of Alice in Borderland (similar idea to Danganronpa). Wishlisted the full game!

While The Struggles Of Stefan Demo was very short, I found one of the main concepts of the game cute. You're killing enemies with kindness!

You can skip all of the levels in Gravity Mummy by pressing Shift + Z (thanks to the Achievement Scouts: Restricted curator for that information), ~3 mins completion.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Super short free-to-play idle game, ~30 mins to 100%, it might get removed from Steam store soon, if anyone is interested to keep it in their libraries:

Second time I'm completing this one. 😁 (First time was on Steam); Android version is definitely easier to get to 100%, you can speed up profit/time with Ads, in-game currency with events/Ads, and angels with Ads. Adsventure Capitalist would be a more realistic title. 🤣

Last edited:

TiagoDapper

I will always post the games I completed that month at the end of each month (more or less), so let's go with the month of January!

Completed #27 + Pioneer - Dot Munch Fight Club [Google Play]

Grade: 5/10
Difficulty: 2.5 / 10
Completion Date: 03.01.2021

I play very simple mechanics and there is not much to talk about this game. It is basically a copy of the game Agar.io only that it simulates playing against players online (but in reality they are bots). My score was 5 for a simple reason, it is free, it fulfills what it promises and I haven't seen so many ads like some other games out there.

Completed #28 - Tankio [Google Play]

Grade: 7.25 / 10
Difficulty: 4/10
Completion Date: 06.01.2021

Another game in the same style as the previous one, except that in this you are not a bacteria but a cannon. Without a doubt this is much better than the other, I recommend that anyone who wants to play a game of this style, go for it because it is much better than anyone on the market (even from agar.io). The most time-consuming achievement is to kill 1000 players, so I left your difficulty 4, but it's nothing out of this world!

Completed #29 - New Star Soccer [Google Play]

Grade: 7/10
Difficulty: 2.5 / 10
Completion Date: 14.01.2021

Football game, but you have to create your own player, and in that you will have to manage your energy and spend your money on buildings, items, friends. To go to the world cup to represent your country (which will probably be your last achievement), you must stand out in the clubs to impress your country's coach, in my case I was only able to participate in the selection when I was playing for Barcelona and being champion and won as the best player of the season (my relationship with the coach was 100%).

Completed #30 + Pioneer - Stickman Soccer: Classic [Google Play]

Grade: 8/10
Difficulty: 6.5 / 10
Completion Date: 15.01.2021

Another football game, but in this case it is football (teams), it would be more or less a FIFA / PES only that instead of paying a black money with players' license, you make them all the same (stick figures), an idea simple, but the game was even better than many on the market besides being free and very light (works on any device, the oldest being it). This is the most difficult of the stickman series that is sports, as there is only 1 season that has 42 matches and has 3 achievements related to that. That are to be in First, Second and Third place. So you will have to play at least 126 games if all goes well.

Completed #31 + Pioneer - Stickman Soccer 2014 [Google Play]

Grade: 6.5/10
Difficulty: 5/10
Completion Date: 17.01.2021

It is easier in relation to the Classic because we can make the achievements of the Season in a smaller season. But I thought 2014 was inferior, in addition to always having 1 advertisement at the end of each game and always in the second game in a row (without leaving the game), the game closes on its own and it appears that there was an error. So I always recommend playing 1 game and leaving the game and entering again. The rest is quite the same as the previous one! (a note, I was going to do 2016 too but I can't release the Seasons, I click to see the announcement to release it for free but no announcement opens).

Completed #32 + Pioneer - Stickman Basketball [Google Play]

Grade: 7/10
Difficulty: 5/10
Completion Date: 17.01.2021

Same thing as the others, except that in this Stickman is basketball, it would be better than Soccer 2014 for the reason that there is no problem with the game closing after the second game in a row. And he has the same difficulty for the same reason, as he has shorter seasons so he can make Seasons' achievements easier. I had trouble making the other basketball game because it was very bad and buggy (I don't recommend doing the other one, but this one I definitely recommend).

Completed #33 - Stickman Ice Hockey [Google Play]

Grade: 6.5/10
Difficulty: 5.5/10
Completion Date: 20.01.2021

This one has had some bugs from time to time, being good and bad. They are, never appearing ads (it lasted 1 day, that's why I achieved the conquests much faster), and the evil that was that sometimes the game closed itself (it happened only 3 times). Very good game, but I didn't get pioneered because someone had already done it a while ago!

Completed #34 + Pioneer - Stickman Football [Google Play]

Grade: 6.75/10
Difficulty: 5.75/10
Completion Date: 22.01.2021

Same thing as the others, I thought it was good and I also recommend playing and making your 100%. And with that zipper all the sports of the Stickman series that is not bugged in any way! I sincerely recommend that you play all of these, as it was really cool to do your 100% ...

So I conclude the month of January with 8 more complete games, all of them from Google Play and in the total of my profile (PSN + Google Play), I have the mark of 34 complete games, my personal goal is to reach 150 by 2022!

PSN -> 10 Complete Games
Google Play -> 24 Complete Games

Last edited: